Latest Comments

Fist Fight ( 12 minutes ago )

nobleknights : Is this what movies have become? I mean really.....

The X-Files ( 18 minutes ago )

90smovielover : But for who though? And how?

Impractical Jokers ( 19 minutes ago )

jogwolf : 2 weak challenges, the first was cringeworthy because they are supposed to embarrass each other not make each other laugh. they used to put a lot of thoughts into challenges and prepare in advance.

Fist Fight ( 20 minutes ago )

PaDuPo : Not a new idea, is this? Seems like I've seen this story before. Anyway, not horrible but not great either.

SS-GB ( 22 minutes ago )

ellegrl : Im 17 mins in and this is the second time Ive tried to watch this. I love 4 of the actors in this but its just not keeping my attention at all. Ill keep watching to see if it gets any better or worse and update later.

DC's Legends of Tomorrow ( 25 minutes ago )

Entertainer13 : This episode was meh. This is me being helpful.

Are You the One? ( 32 minutes ago )

Ravengal101 : I wanna learn more about Derek. He barely gets any screen time.

Grantchester ( 38 minutes ago )

Penny_H : Actually, confession is not the same as confidence. Confession is protected by the laws of the Catholic Church, sure. But confidence is just the reasonable expectation that someone will not share whatever you've told them in private conversation. This happens a lot in occupations of authority and/or guidance, like high school counselors, teachers, academic advisors, and, yes, priests of any other religion. You may share serious and private things with them in confidence, but their respect of confidentiality is not a legal protection but an ethical one. Even your best friend won't tell anyone else secret things that you've shared, but that's because the friendship comes with an expectation of privacy, confidence, confidentiality, what-have-you. Sidney has admitted to taking advantage of his collar to get people to open up to him, and then he gleans whatever information he can from what he's learned in order to help Geordie with his cases. Yeah, he may have to face the ethical and moral ramifications of this, but, technically, he's not breaking any rules.

Bellevue ( 43 minutes ago )

Tafiet : I'm intrigued. I will be going on and watching the rest of the series. Glad to see Anna Paquin back on TV.

Hunted ( 1 hour ago )

idrow : I was kinda routing for the two who got captured. The odds are stacked against the fugitives, especially with the license plate recognition and the fact that they can't use any money except for the ATM card they're given that gives away their location. I'd try to find some way to exist in the woods somewhere and not come out until the time is up, but I wonder if they're not allowed to do that as it wouldn't make for good tv. That's really the only way to ensure a win.

Stranded with a Million Dollars ( 1 hour ago )

SuggestionBox : The things people will do for money and fame. Scary.

24 to Life ( 1 hour ago )

EmeraldStarr : Is it just me or does this season have more of a scripted feel?

Are You the One? ( 1 hour ago )

Ravengal101 : The cast is so damn beautiful this season. These men are just...

Hunter x Hunter ( 1 hour ago )

knightslayer57 : See, now this is what I was wanting. The storyline is much more exciting like this.

The Late Show with Stephen Colbert ( 1 hour ago )

rglennparsons : it should be stephen colbert as the candidate for president and jon stewart for vice-president. jon would be vice because he is kinda retired and the vice pres doesn't really do much of anything anyway so he could just hang around and speak his mind whenever he wants to. i think that would put things the way they should be. but that would never happen.

The Late Show with Stephen Colbert ( 1 hour ago )

rglennparsons : The funny thing is that stephen colbert would win in a landslide if he ran for president. doesn't matter who he runs against.

Suits ( 1 hour ago )

malloryor : After six seasons, I have to say Donna's appeal is wearing thin. This "I'm Donna," "I'm amazing," thing is becoming so cheesy and unbelievable. This episode had a chance to humanize her a bit instead of trying to make her some god that never fails, is so perfect and that people with higher degrees and higher IQs even faulter in her presence. Like the investor said, she's a career Legal Secretary, not the youngest DA in the history of the country. Its like give us a break already! She can be amazing at her job, fine but for once show some human error, and quit with the cheesy lines like "I'm Donna." And finally there is absolutely no way, no way that the pompous IT guy would risk a chance to be a millionaire by walking away from a deal so Donna can stay partner. That is just not how this world works...Harvey would but Not the IT guy, he and Donna hardly have that history.

Sins of Our Youth ( 1 hour ago )

Tahngarth69 : This was so good lol. The ending was crazy. Sad how these things actually happen.

Legion ( 1 hour ago )

DebbieLegg : Definitely trippy. It feels like they are going the long way round for our benefit, but they aren't really giving us the story in any kind of linear fashion.

Legion ( 2 hours ago )

DeadEd : this has to be the most epic directed show yet! the camera angles, the use of colour and space, the acting, the backstory used as a plot device. amazing. 10/10

XX ( 2 hours ago )

manbearpig : Ummm scuse me but in the first scene theres a little boy... wtf is this : all female horror anthology. WRONG! good flick i actually liked it. give it a try. i disagree with peoiple saying there are no endings. look through the words and the ending is there. seriously why does everything always need to be straight in your face. listen. P.S plus Melanie Lynskey plays in this movie. Jam's girlfriend in detroit rock city and in two and a half men as rose! i love her.

Legion ( 2 hours ago )

hellsingfan01 : wow this show is truly amazing Dan Stevens is brilliant

The Night Before Halloween ( 2 hours ago )

ThrillerFlicks : This Movie Was Good! If you like B rated Sci-Fi Thrillers You'll Like This Movie! 3.5/5

The Real ONeals ( 2 hours ago )

chubittafy : I just don't get why Jesus is always portrayed as a white guy in this show.

The X-Files ( 2 hours ago )

90smovielover : All he had to say was I wish for world hunger to end. That's specific enough or I wish all Wars to end last wish was nice though

Naruto ( 2 hours ago )

Sarsaparilla : Ok, seriously how did no one become a Chunin after they thwarted a hostile take over?

Megamind ( 2 hours ago )

worksa7 : Incredibly funny, when my family saw this we loved it and have seen it numerous times since. I can't believe all the negativity it got, it's a fantastic movie.

The White Queen ( 2 hours ago )

CultChristi : I'm so happy for Anne and Richard.. Glad to see someone other than Elizabeth find love and a happy marriage cause damn stuff was getting depressing

The Mentalist ( 2 hours ago )

nameruse : No, I thought it was going to be the first boss, the one who retired. He was conveniently out of town when some Red John action happened, and he has all the necessary connections, and has been out of sight for long enough that it'd be a big surprise. I think it was supposed to be, but maybe they couldn't get the actor to come back or something.

Fringe ( 2 hours ago )

goeatyourself : Do you think that is air you are breathing Peter?

America's Next Top Model ( 2 hours ago )

nakedheart : I'm glad she went home because I never liked her from the beginning because of the way she treated Courtney, so I never wanted her to win although I did want her to self esteem to be raised. But I think it should've been a double elimination and the two in the bottom should've went home.

XX ( 2 hours ago )

jon0112 : Christ, I wish I could go back in time and never have seen this. Not one of the stories has an ending. Total waste of time.

My Kitchen Rules ( 2 hours ago )

makingaripple : ALL links out of sync, completely unwatchable. Not sure why the links are up? It makes no sense seeing as they are unwatchable and ALL out of sync. I'm confused?

My 600-lb Life ( 2 hours ago )

idrow : Thank you for this! I am shamefully addicted to this show. Any way we can get ep 7? It goes from 6 to 8.

Killing Fields ( 2 hours ago )

Maverick_Houston : You reap what you sow, Tommy!

Passengers ( 2 hours ago )

Angels247 : I like this movie as it is an original story-line..

Curse of the Golden Flower ( 2 hours ago )

Gagman : An epic movie of color,splendor and treason,starring many thousands of Chinese people. 9/10. Definitely worth the watch,no matter what year you end up watching it.

Legion ( 3 hours ago )

Etpowa : Another phenomenal episode! I thoroughly enjoyed it and it keeps getting better and better.

Lethal Weapon ( 3 hours ago )

DebbieLegg : The Palmer romance is too soon. Great episode though.

The Expanse ( 3 hours ago )

Blaargh : Great episode, to speak in Vinnie Jones's terms : It has been emotional ^^

The Pop Game ( 3 hours ago )

swayb : look like a THE RAP GAME RIP OFF but i'll look and check it out

Star ( 3 hours ago )

teannaa : Star is just .. Lmao

The Simpsons ( 3 hours ago )

Sarsaparilla : Since when does Homer rap? That's a problem for grown up Lisa....

Suits ( 3 hours ago )

kenuch : Another heart thumping episode. Just glad Mike finally saw the bigger picture.As for Tara, she'll come around after self-review. Luis should be smart enough to allow her all the time and space she needs.

The Quad ( 3 hours ago )

RoseRed3 : It makes a lot more sense now that Episode 100 - The Movie has been added. I thought it was just me that was kinda lost.

The 100 ( 3 hours ago )

Venom_ : Oh come on! Falling from a cliff that high and surviving? That's just absurd. Make it at least a little realistic. Anyway, glad she survived, great episode!

Cardinal ( 3 hours ago )

alias6969 : Awesome episode. The last scene was so tense. The final Episode is sure to be riveting in many ways and for all involved. Can't wait to see what happens and if Cardinal comes out unscathed. 5/5

Suits ( 3 hours ago )

nakedheart : Luis, screw her...who the heck would want to be in a relationship based upon lies

Remember Me
Forgot Login | Make a Free Account

Information

LetMeWatchThis Guide TV Schedule

Support the Site

Site Updates and News

Did you know you can use Primewire.org and Primewire.is to access this site? Well, now you do.
Check out the personalized TV Schedule.

Latest Comments

Fist Fight

nobleknights : Is this what movies have become? I mean really.....

The X-Files

90smovielover : But for who though? And how?

Impractical Jokers

Fist Fight

SS-GB

DC's Legends of Tomorrow

Entertainer13 : This episode was meh. This is me being helpful.

Are You the One?

Ravengal101 : I wanna learn more about Derek. He barely gets any screen time.

More Comments